Thu, 12 2019
Moist Chocolate Cake Made with Yogurt and Pancake Mix
It's easy to learn how to make moist double chocolate cake recipe. moist double chocolate cake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make moist double chocolate cake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the moist double chocolate cake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 bars Chocolate bar
- 100 grams Plain yogurt
- 1 Egg
- 100 grams Pancake mix
- Preheat your oven to 170°C for 30 minutes . Use your favorite kind of chocolate bar.
- Break up the chocolate and melt in a double boiler. Add the yogurt and mix. Then, add the egg and mix until smooth.
- Add the pancake mix and mix until smooth. I did it all with a rubber spatula. It's fine if some lumps remain.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Tap the sides to release any air bubbles and and put in the oven for 25 minutes. If a skewer or toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean, it's done. If not, bake for 5 more minutes.
- It's delicate when still warm, so let cool in the pan. If you are making muffins, bake for 20 minutes.
- Wrap to keep fresh. We usually eat it the day it's baked, but it's delicious the next day too.
That's moist double chocolate cake recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.