Sat, 12 2019
Argentinian Crumb SandwichesCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make sandwich spread without mayo. sandwich spread without mayo is one of my favorite menu.
How to make sandwich spread without mayo easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the sandwich spread without mayo! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 40 slices white classic bread
- Necessary amount of:
- Butter room temperature
- slices Ham
- Plum Tomato finely sliced
- Lettuce, finely chopped
- slices Cheese
- Blue cheese mixed with butter
- Tuna mixed with mayonnaise
- For preparing the bread we will need:
- 1 sharp knife
- 1 large baking dish(to flatten sandwiches)
- Cutting board
- 1 container to store them
- 1 clean moistened dish towel or paper towels
- 1 set of flat Chinese chopsticks
- slices Bread
- Cream Spread:
- A. The main spread that I use in this recipe
- 7.5 oz. butter without salt (room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mayonnaise and whipped cream in equal parts, whipped
- Butter room temperature and water in equal parts, whipped
- 2 cups mayonnaise for 1 of water, whipped
- Cream Spread Preparation, ingredients:
- In a bowl place the butter, with a fork whip the mixture
- Add the water, beat it well until it is completely integrated
- Add half of the oil, integrate Then the other half, beat it until you achieve a cream that is easy to spread
- Bread Preparation, ingredients
- Separate the chopsticks On a chopping board place one of the chopsticks, 2 slices of bread next to each other and then the other chopstick
- Place baking dish on top of the bread, press hard until the baking dish touches the chopsticks
- Remove the bread, cut the edges Place the bread in a bowl, cover with the moist towel
- Continue doing the same procedure until all the bread is finished Keep them continuously covered with the moist towel so they do not dry out
- Sandwich Preparation, ingredients
- Simple Crumb Sandwiches (base) Usually the simple crumb sandwiches are made with cooked ham, cheese and prosciutto ham, assemble it with two slices of bread for each sandwich, spread it with the spread cream preparation, you can eat alone or use them as a base to make the sandwich that it is called triple (it has three slices of bread).
- Simple Crumb Sandwiches Preparation: On a clean surface place two slices of bread, spread with a non-excessive amount of the spread cream preparation Place a slice of ham on the side of the bread with the spread and cover with the other slice Do the same procedure with cheese or Prosciutto ham
- Keep them continuously covered with the moist towel so they do not dry out
- Triple Crumb Sandwiches: To arrange the tripes sandwiches, the simple ones was combined with different ingredients, you can choose from those that are in my list or the combination that you like, to taste.
- Triple Crumb Sandwiches, preparation: On a clean surface place 3 slices of bread, spread the top of each slice with the spread cream On one slice of bread place the ham, cover with the other slice leaving the part smeared inwards, spread with cream the top part of the bread, place the tomato and cover it with the slice of bread remaining The tomato should not have salt (salt makes it sweat)
- Repeat the same steps changing the combination of ingredients: ham and lettuce, ham and cheese, tuna and cheese, ham and blue cheese Place each sandwich inside the container and cover it with the moist towel, it should always be wet and covered You can use the simple sandwiches to make the triples, spreading the top of the slice with cream and adding to it the combination that you like
- Ham and Lettuce Triple Crumb Sandwich
- Ham and cheese Triple Crumb Sandwich
- Tuna and Cheese Tripple Crumb Sandwich To prepare the tuna sandwich mix the tuna with mayonnaise
- Ham and Blue Cheese Tripple Crumb Sandwich To prepare the blue cheese sandwich, mix the cheese with butter at room temperature
- I invite you to prepare it and share with your loved ones.
That's sandwich spread recipes without mayo, Special thanks to Rosanas Ideas for making this delicious recipe.