Fri, 12 2019
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
It's easy to learn how to make slow cooker turkey. slow cooker turkey is one of my favorite menu.
How to make slow cooker turkey easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the slow cooker turkey! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 bone-in turkey breast, 6-7 pounds, skin removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Brush turkey with oil.
- Combine the garlic, seasoned salt, paprika, Italian seasoning, and pepper; rub over turkey.
- Transfer to a 6-quart slow cooker; add water.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until tender.
That's slow cooker turkey, Special thanks to Patrick Schaefer for making this delicious recipe.