Thu, 12 2019
White Sandwich Bread - 1 Loaf
It's easy to learn how to make white sandwich bread recipe. white sandwich bread recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make white sandwich bread recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the white sandwich bread recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 1/4 cup Warm Milk (around 110 F)
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp Butter
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 cup Flour
- 2 tsp Quick Rise Yeast
- Mix warm milk, honey, salt, softened butter and yeast in a bowl and let stand for 10 minutes to allow the yeast to activate
- Mix in flour, one cup at a time, to the liquid until a dough forms that leaves the sides of the bowl clean.
- Knead the dough either with a dough hook in your mixer or on a floured surface for 5 to 8 minutes. The dough should be smooth and elastic, not sticky.You can add more flour if it's too sticky or more milk if too dry.
- Grease the inside of a large bowl with butter, place the dough in the bowl and then turn over so that it is lightly covered with butter. Cover the bowl with a dish towel or cloth and place it in a warm spot for around an hour. The dough should roughly double in size.
- Remove the dish towel from the bowl and punch down the dough to flatten and remove most of the air. Place the dough on a floured surface and press into a square roughly the same width as your bread pan. Tightly roll up the dough, jelly roll style, to form a log shaped loaf. Pinch the ends of the dough to seal.
- Grease a regular bread loaf pan with butter and put the log of dough into the pan. Cover the pan with the dish towel and return it to the warm spot for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the dish towel and bake the bread in the oven at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes. It is cooked when it sounds hollow when tapped.
- Once done, remove from the oven and dump the loaf out of the pan onto a wire rack to cool.
That's white sandwich bread recipe, Special thanks to Glenn Anderson for making this delicious recipe.