Thu, 12 2019
Ground Turkey, Asparagus and Wild Rice Casserole - Can Be Made Meatless
It's easy to learn how to make wild turkey . wild turkey is one of my favorite menu.
How to make wild turkey easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the wild turkey ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb ground turkey (remove turkey for meatless casserole)
- 1 packages "Near East Long Grain herb & garlic wild rice"
- 1 bell pepper (various colors if desired)
- 10 oz grated cheese (mixed package types works great)
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- cook ground turkey on cooktop until brown
- prepare rice as directed on package (microwave method) ingredients needed that are listed in this recipe ex: butter, oil)
- while turkey is browning, cut up bell pepper & asparagus into bite size strips
- when turkey and rice are done, layer all ingredients in casserole dish.
- cover casserole with foil - can refrigerate if prepared ahead of time. When ready to heat cook in oven at 325? for 45 minutes or till hot
That's wild turkey recipes, Special thanks to lgk1026 for making this delicious recipe.