Sun, 01 2020
Mini Lemon and Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
It's easy to learn how to make blueberry cupcake recipe. blueberry cupcake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make blueberry cupcake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the blueberry cupcake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 stick graham crackers
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Cheesecake Filling
- 1 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 6 tbsp blueberry jam, separated
- 1/2 pints blueberries
- 1 powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a muffin tin with 9 liners.
- Fill the empty spaces with water to ensure even baking.
- Crush or chop the graham crackers to crumbs and stir into the sugar and melted butter.
- Press n even amount of Graham cracker crumbs into each muffin liner.
- Press down the crust with a bottle cap an set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the of rented cream cheese an white sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract, egg, and lemon zest. Beat until combined.
- Pour the cheesecake filling evenly between the 9 cups and bake for 20-22 minutes. The centers will still jiggle a bit by the edges should a very light brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the cups to the fridge and let cool for at least 2 hours.
- The cheesecakes may have risen in the oven and will deflate quite a bit while cooling.
- Once the cheesecakes have cooled, place 4 1/2 TBsp of blueberry jam in a small bowl and microwave for 20-25 seconds.
- Spoon 1/2 TBsp of jam on the top of each cheesecake and spread to cover the top.
- Immediately top with fresh blueberries.
- Place the last 1 1/2 TBsp jam in the same bowl and microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the tops of all the blueberries with the jam.
- Dust the tops with powdered sugar.
- Serve immediately.
That's blueberry cupcake recipe, Special thanks to HardDog1110 for making this delicious recipe.