Tue, 01 2020
Chocolate Gateau Cake (without flour)
It's easy to learn how to make chocolate cake recipe without eggs. chocolate cake recipe without eggs is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chocolate cake recipe without eggs easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chocolate cake recipe without eggs! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 8 oz Extra Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Butter or Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp Rum (optional)
- Heat oven to 180°C/350°F, and cover the baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the broken chocolate, butter (or coconut oil), heavy cream and sugar into a heat-proof bowl and place over a saucepan of gently simmering water and stir until it melts. (or melt in the microwave for 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally)
- Add beaten eggs and rum, and mix well.
- Pour it into the baking pan.
- Bake in the oven for about 18-20 minutes, and let it stand for a few hours before serving it or cover the cake and refrigerate all night and serve.
That's chocolate cake recipe without eggs, Special thanks to Nana for making this delicious recipe.