Thu, 01 2020
AMIEs Cream Cheese Filled Chocolate Cupcake
It's easy to learn how to make chocolate cupcakes. chocolate cupcakes is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chocolate cupcakes easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chocolate cupcakes! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 1/2 cup (all purpose) flour
- 1 cup (superfine) sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 packages (8 oz) cream cheese (softened)
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 175ºC (350ºF). Place 12 paper cases in a bun tin.
- For the filling: Beat the cream cheese and egg in a medium bowl until soft. Gradually stir in the sugar and add salt, stir until smooth. Add the chocolate chips and stir lightly until well combined.
- For the cupcakes: Sift in the dry ingredients together and stir well to mix. Stir in the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the cupcakes half full. Then spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of filling into the top center of each cupcake.
- Bake for 20-25minutes until firm. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes then place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve, share and enjoy its deliciousness.
That's chocolate cupcakes, Special thanks to Armilie for making this delicious recipe.