Mon, 01 2020
Spaghetti del Pescatore with Frozen Seafood MixCook time : -, 2 servings
It's easy to learn how to make frozen cooked seafood mix . frozen cooked seafood mix is one of my favorite menu.
How to make frozen cooked seafood mix easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the frozen cooked seafood mix ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 200 grams Pasta
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 clove grated Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 Red chili peppers (de-seeded, cut into rings)
- 1 medium-sized Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 can Canned whole tomatoes
- 250 grams Seafood mix
- 1 tbsp White wine (if not available, use sake)
- 1 tsp Soup stock granules (Consomme bouillon powder)
- 1/3 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 Salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in a pot or a deep pan. Heat garlic and red chiles. Add the onions and cook until wilted.
- Add canned tomatoes and use a wooden spatula to crush while cooking. Add the seafood and wine and mix lightly. Bring the mixture to a slight simmer for a short time.
- Adjust the taste with soup stock, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add boiled pasta to the pan from step 3 and toss. Top with parsley if desired to complete.
That's frozen cooked seafood mix recipes, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.