Tue, 01 2020
Fresh garlicky Florentine stuffed shellsCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make frozen spinach baby food recipe. frozen spinach baby food recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make frozen spinach baby food recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the frozen spinach baby food recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 24 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 5 oz Fresh baby spinach, chopped (or if you prefer, use 10 oz. chopped frozen spinach, thawed)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 5 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 can pasta sauce of choice
- Cook pasta shells in boiling water for about 10 minutes. Drain water and cool on a baking sheet.
- Heat oven to 350˚. Either wash the fresh baby spinach and chop or squeeze frozen spinach to remove moisture.
- Mix spinach, egg, ricotta, mozzarella, onion, garlic, salt and nutmeg.
- Stuff shells with about 1 1/2 tablespoons of spinach mixture.
- Arrange shells in a lightly greased casserole dish. Pour pasta sauce of choice (I used 2 jars of four cheese spaghetti sauce, which seems like a lot, but it helps finish cooking the pasta shells) on top of stuffed shells. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes.
That's frozen spinach baby food recipe, Special thanks to Cassy Weber for making this delicious recipe.