Sat, 01 2020
Chicken with Sun-dried Tomato Basil Sauce
It's easy to learn how to make recipe ideas for chicken tenderloins. recipe ideas for chicken tenderloins is one of my favorite menu.
How to make recipe ideas for chicken tenderloins easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the recipe ideas for chicken tenderloins! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 6 Chicken Skinless Tenders:
- 1 Onion : medium minced
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes Sundried : chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic :
- 1/4 cup Basil Fresh : chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Chicken stock :
- 2 tbsps Flour :
- 1 1/2 tbsps Butter :
- 1/2 cup Cream :
- Pepper Salt and for seasoning
- Olive Oil
- Cook the chicken in the olive oil
- Sprinkle some pepper and cook until the chicken is cooked through
- In a saucepan, melt the butter
- To it add the onions and garlic and cook for a couple of minutes until its just soft
- Next add the chopped sundried tomatoes
- Then bring out your whisk, add the 2 tbsps of flour
- Slowly add the chicken stock and whisk away and make sure there are no lumps
- Add the cream, and continue whisking until the sauce thickens
- Finally add the cooked chicken and remove from the heat
- Once your pasta is cooked, top it with the sundried tomato basil chicken
That's recipe ideas for chicken tenderloins, Special thanks to Beula Pandian Thomas for making this delicious recipe.