Thu, 01 2020
Turkey Chorizo, Cauliflower Rice, and Etc
It's easy to learn how to make recipe ideas for thanksgiving. recipe ideas for thanksgiving is one of my favorite menu.
How to make recipe ideas for thanksgiving easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the recipe ideas for thanksgiving! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoons crushed red peppers
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) cubed tomatoes (or 30 oz for a bit more tomatoey soup
- 4 cups (1 container) beef broth
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 lbs cauliflower
- 1 lb zucchini/mushrooms/squash/etc
- In a pot, brown the turkey
- Toss in the rest of the ingredients, other then cauliflower and zucchini. Bring to boil
- If frozen cauliflower, microwave for 5 minutes so it's soft enough to chop in a food processor. Hit the button about five times, get it chopped to large rice looking pieces. You will probably have to do two batches.
- Toss in boiling soup. Turn heat to low.
- After about 5 minutes, toss in zucchini or mushrooms, chopped to roughly folk sized morsels. Cook for 5 minutes more.
- Turn to simmer, you can keep it on a while or eat it. Longer it sits simmering the thicker it will get. It's just over 1200 calories or so for the whole pot (less then meal at your favorite fast food restaurant).
That's recipe ideas for thanksgiving, Special thanks to Food Hacker for making this delicious recipe.