Wed, 01 2020
Soft Mexican Wedding Cookies
It's easy to learn how to make mexican cookie . mexican cookie is one of my favorite menu.
How to make mexican cookie easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the mexican cookie ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 10 oz Pastry flour or all-purpose flour
- 10 oz Butter
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 4 oz Powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Walnuts
- Scale all the ingredients
- Cream butter and vanilla extract until it becomes light and fluffy
- Add the powdered sugar and the flower continue to mix
- Add the chopped walnuts or pecans then give it a mix for five seconds
- Scoop the cookie dough and place it on parchment paper
- Place the cookie dough in the freezer for 15 minutes
- Bake the cookies at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes or until the bottom of the cookie turns brown
- Allow the cookies to cool down for 10 minutes then sift powdered sugar on top of the cookies
That's mexican cookie recipes, Special thanks to iysha for making this delicious recipe.