Sun, 01 2020
Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Peppers
It's easy to learn how to make mince pie recipe no meat. mince pie recipe no meat is one of my favorite menu.
How to make mince pie recipe no meat easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the mince pie recipe no meat! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- Mashed Potatoes
- 4 large potatoes, diced large
- 1/2 cup light cream (or milk)
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Meat mixture
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1 carrot, diced small
- 1 celery, diced small
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch ( this is a thickner)
- 4 large bell pepper, cored and cleaned
- In a pot, boil potatoes, drain then add cream, butter and salt and pepper and mash. (You can use boxed mashed potatoes, but I always prefer fresh and homemade)
- In a separate pan, sautee ground beef with onions and garlic until no longer pink, add the carrots and celery and cook 2 min
- Add the frozen corn and peas,then Add tomato paste and stir together to incorporate, then add the cornstarch and mix.
- Add worcestershire and beef broth and mix together until mixture thickens a bit. (Add salt and pepper if needed)
- Stuff the bell pepper with meat mixture, top with mashed potatoes and sprinkle top with cheese.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in 400°F oven for 15 min, the place under broiler for 3 min to brown tops. Enjoy! ????????
That's mince pie recipe no meat, Special thanks to Kellie Ro for making this delicious recipe.