Fri, 01 2020
Eggnog (non-alcoholic drink)Cook time : 30 mins, 12-serving
It's easy to learn how to make non alcoholic drinks for christmas. non alcoholic drinks for christmas is one of my favorite menu.
How to make non alcoholic drinks for christmas easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the non alcoholic drinks for christmas! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 Cups Milk
- 4 Cups Cream Light
- 12 Egg Yolks
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extarct
- 5 Cloves
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Ground
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg Ground
- Add vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, cloves in the milk and boil it.
- In a large bowl, add egg yolks, sugar and whisk until fluffy. Add boiled milk slowly into the egg mixture and whisk it.
- In a pan, pour the whisked mixture and heat it. Constantly stir the mixture until thick and do not allow to boil. Strain the heated mixture to remove cloves and add ground nutmeg. Let it cool and refrigerate overnight before serving.
That's non alcoholic drinks recipes for christmas, Special thanks to Priyadharsini for making this delicious recipe.