Wed, 01 2020
It's easy to learn how to make nut loaf. nut loaf is one of my favorite menu.
How to make nut loaf easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the nut loaf! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups carrots finely grated
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Beat eggs.
- Add sugar and oil and beat thoroughly.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to egg mixture; beat well.
- Stir in carrots, nuts and raisins.
- Pour batter into a 9x5-inch loaf pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray
- Bake at 350° for about 1 hour (about 40 minutes for the smaller pans).
- Cool in pan for 5-10 minutes, then remove from pan and cool completely on rack.
That's nut loaf, Special thanks to Reshma Venugopal for making this delicious recipe.