Tue, 01 2020
Chopsuey w/ Chicken Liver & Chicken Meat in Oyster SauceCook time : 20-25 minutes, 5-8 servings
It's easy to learn how to make oyster condiments . oyster condiments is one of my favorite menu.
How to make oyster condiments easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the oyster condiments ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 6 Chicken Breast (cut in cubes)
- 2 Cups Chicken Live
- 1 Cup Red and Green Bell Pepper
- 2 Medium Carrots (cut in strips)
- 2 Cups Baguio Beans (slice in half)
- 1 whole Cabbage (sliced thinly)
- 1/2 Cup Small Corn
- 1 Clove Garlic (diced)
- 8 Small white Onions (peeled)
- Olive Oil or any brand u prefer (salted butter can be used)
- Half a cup of Oyster Sauce
- Chicken Broth (optional)
- to taste Salt and Freshly ground pepper
- Prepare the ingredients
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet and add the chicken meat and liver and the onions. Cook about 5 minutes over medium heat or until lightly browned. Turn the pieces and cook 5 minutes more, then add the garlic shaking the pan and turning the onions so they brown evenly. Remove chicken meat and liver, and keep them warm. Pour off fat from the pan
- Continue cooking by adding the green and red bell pepper, baguio beans and carrots in the pan and cook briefly, after several minutes when the vegetables are almost cooked Add the cabbage and continue cooking for 5 minutes, stirring and scraping or until all ingredients are cooked.
- Together with the garlic and onions mix it all together then pour in the Oyster sauce (may add up more if desired) then put in the chicken broth mix it well again until the condiments are disolve
- All done..serve while its hot!
That's oyster condiments recipes, Special thanks to kanya gomez for making this delicious recipe.