Tue, 01 2020
Apple Cheesecake in a Rice Cooker (Perfect for Christmas)
It's easy to learn how to make perfect christmas cake recipe. perfect christmas cake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make perfect christmas cake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the perfect christmas cake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- Stewed apples
- 1 Apple
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 15 grams Butter
- Cheesecake batter:
- 200 grams Cream cheese
- 20 grams Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 60 grams Sugar
- 60 grams Pancake mix
- 2 tsp Lemon juice (concentrate)
- [To make the stewed apples] 1. Peel and core the apple and slice into 5 mm wedges.
- 2. In a skillet, add and mix the sliced apple, sugar, and butter. Cover and cook over medium heat stirring occasionally.
- 3. After about 3 minutes, open the lid and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes while stirring. Once the liquid evaporates, turn off the heat.
- 4. Put the liquid from the stewed apples from Step 3 into the rice cooker pan.
- 5. Arrange the stewed apples in a spiral pattern in the rice cooker pan. If there is any liquid remaining in the skillet, pour it over the stewed apples.
- Place the stewed apples so the edges come out to the sides of the pan a little. This way, the side of the cake will be covered with the stewed apples and look nice.
- Cut the cream cheese and butter into small pieces and place them in a microwave-safe container. Soften them in a microwave at 600W for about 1 minute.
- Cream the Step 7 mixture with a whisk.
- Add the remaining ingredients for cheesecake batter into the cream cheese mixture and mix well.
- Gently pour the Step 9 batter into the rice cooker pan and press start. (※ Be careful not to move the stewed apples that you arranged.)
- Cook for 35 minutes, and open the lid a little to see if the cake is done. If it looks fluffy and ready, turn off the switch early.
- When you open the lid, please be careful as very hot steam comes out.
- Turn off the switch and leave it with the cover closed for about 10 minutes.
- Wear oven mitts and take the rice cooker pan out. Let it cool for a while. (The cake will fall apart easily if removed while hot.)
- Cover the pan with a large plate, and flip over to remove the cake from the pan.
- This is a cross section. (Chill it before cutting to slice it nicely.)
- I made this cake in an IH rice cooker (not the IH pressure rice cooker).
- Please note that depending on the rice cooker, you may need to cook it with more than 1 cycle.
- The same cake made in a skillet (uses half the amount of the batter): "For Christmas: Apple Cheesecake in a Skillet!" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146465-apple-cheesecake-in-a-frying-pan
- "Pettit Apple Cheesecake" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149933-apple-cheesecakes-for-christmas
- A rice cooker apple cake recipe. "Cinnamon Apple Cake with Pancake Mix in a Rice Cooker" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154993-cinnamon-apple-cake-with-pancake-mix-in-rice-cooker
- "For Christmas & New Years: An Apple Cake in a Rice Cooker" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149936-an-apple-cake-in-a-rice-cooker
- ☆ I have posted dessert and main dish recipes for Christmas on my journal on Dec. 12th 2013 (Japanese only).
That's perfect christmas cake recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.