Mon, 01 2020
Quick & Easy Thin Crust Tortilla Skillet Pizza
It's easy to learn how to make thin crust pizza . thin crust pizza is one of my favorite menu.
How to make thin crust pizza easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the thin crust pizza ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- Set the oven to broil.
- Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large cast iron or oven safe skillet on medium to medium high heat.
- Place a flour tortilla in the center of the skillet. When the tortillas begins to puff up or form air bubbles, flip it and turn the heat off. Pierce the air bubbles with a knife tip or the tines of a fork to deflate them a little.
- Spoon on tomato sauce. Sprinkle the top of the tomato sauce with cheeses and toppings.
- Place skillet under broiler for 2-5 minutes.
- Move to plate and slice with a sharp knife or pizza wheel.
That's thin crust pizza recipes, Special thanks to Starr for making this delicious recipe.