Thu, 01 2020
It's easy to learn how to make turkey recipe with wine. turkey recipe with wine is one of my favorite menu.
How to make turkey recipe with wine easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the turkey recipe with wine! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb Sliced raw turkey cutlets
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 clove Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup White wine
- 2 cup Chicken broth
- 2 tbsp Capers, rinsed
- 2 tbsp Fresh (or dried) parsley
- 3 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1 box Fettuccini (4+ ounces)
- 1 Lemon, reserve and slice 4 slices (for presentation) use rest for desired flavor
- Pat turkey dry and season with salt and pepper. Dredge turkey slices in flour.
- Cook turkey cutlets in hot oil one half at a time.
- Saut? turkey in hot oil until browned, about four minutes on each side,
- Saute and transfer to a platter and keep warm and covered. Continue cooking second half of turkey cutlets. Put these aside too and keep warm.
- Add more olive oil to the skillet and cook the garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the broth and wine & deglaze pan, utilize the brown bits.
- Boil and reduce by half.
- Stir in lemon juice, capers, parsley (and salt-and-pepper to taste).
- Cook pasta, take up when al dente.
- Return turkey to skillet with any juices on the platter and simmer until all warm again, should be about a minute.
- Serve over fettuccine. Enjoy!!
That's turkey recipe with wine, Special thanks to Martha Thieman for making this delicious recipe.