Tue, 01 2020
It's easy to learn how to make butter shortbread recipe. butter shortbread recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make butter shortbread recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the butter shortbread recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 200 g flour
- 130 g butter
- 60 g sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Combine flour, butter or margarine and sugar in a bowl.
- Mix them with your fingers until the texture becomes crumbly, but make sure not to mash the texture.
- Make a soft dough and put it into a square/rectangular plastic food bag. Make sure the bag is laid square and flat on the table and then roll out the dough to between 5mm to 10 mm thickness. Once rolled put in fridge for half an hour or more.
- After cooling in the fridge, gently take the dough out from the bag (might be easier to cut the bag) and then cut the dough into 3 x 5 cm rectangles. Next prick the top evenly along each piece with a fork before baking.
- Cover an oven tray with grease proof cooking paper and place on it the biscuits evenly. Bake for about 15 min. Once cooked, leave to cool and enjoy!
That's butter shortbread recipe, Special thanks to Fushicche for making this delicious recipe.