Tue, 01 2020
So Easy! Moist Chocolate Butter Cake made with Pancake Mix
It's easy to learn how to make cake using pancake mix. cake using pancake mix is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cake using pancake mix easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cake using pancake mix! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 180 grams Butter
- 110 grams Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 110 grams Pancake mix
- 110 grams Chocolate bars
- Put the butter in a heatproof bowl and microwave at 500W for about 40 seconds. Add the sugar and whisk until white.
- Beat the eggs well and mix into the mixture little by little.
- Add the pancake mix. Mix and knead swiftly with a rubber spatula etc to eliminate powdery pockets. Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Line a pan snugly with parchment paper. Pour 1/2 of the mixture into the pan. Break one chocolate bar into small pieces with your hands, and scatter on top of the dough.
- Add the remaining mixture on top. Smooth out the surface with a rubber spatula, etc. Break the other chocolate bar into small pieces and scatter on top.
- Bake for about 40 minutes at 180℃.
- Poke a skewer into the cake; if it comes out clean, the cake is done!
That's cake recipes using pancake mix, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.