Tue, 01 2020
Alligator chili and beans
It's easy to learn how to make chilli recipe no beans. chilli recipe no beans is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chilli recipe no beans easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chilli recipe no beans! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb alligator meat
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 sweet onion med diced
- 1 green bell pepper med diced
- 15 oz black beans drained
- 15 oz kidney beans drained
- 32 oz crushed tomatoes
- 32 oz V8 tomato juice spicy hot
- 2 tbsp Evoo
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 2 tsp Ghost pepper infused salt (optional)
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp celery salt
- 1 tbsp marjoram leaves
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobe sauce, minced
- Oil large skillet with evoo and sweat onions and bell pepper at low heat until onions become translucent.
- Put all dry (excluding salt and black pepper) seasonings in a separate bowl and mix them
- Once onions are translucent transfer onions and bell peppers to crock pot
- Use skillet to cook the ground chuck and ground alligator meat, raise to med high heat and constantly fold in pinches of the salt and pepper until to desired taste and evenly brown.
- Add small amounts of dry seasoning mixture to developed flavor then add beans, crushed tomatoes, chipotle peppers to skillet and continually stirring and pinching in seasonings
- Once at a good simmer and flavor has reached desired level add mixture into crock pot with V8 juice and all remaining seasonings.
- Thoroughly mix and place at 2 and a half hours on low heat
- After done cooking give a taste to see if any additional salt, pepper, or spice would be desired, if so add, mix and simmer for 5 minutes then enjoy
That's chilli recipe no beans, Special thanks to Ronnie Long for making this delicious recipe.