Sat, 01 2020
Healthy Spicy Simmered Chinese Cabbage and Chicken
It's easy to learn how to make chinese red cabbage . chinese red cabbage is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chinese red cabbage easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chinese red cabbage ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/4 Chinese or nappa cabbage
- 1 Chicken thigh meat
- 1/2 Carrot
- 5 stalks Green onion
- 1 tbsp ☆ Chicken soup stock granules
- 2 tbsp ☆ Hot water
- 1 tbsp ◎ Gochujang
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ◎ Doubanjiang
- 1 1/2 tbsp ◎ Soy sauce
- 30 grams Cellophane noodles
- Divide the Chinese cabbage into the stem and leaf parts and cut into easy to eat pieces.
- Peel the carrot and cut into easy to eat pieces.
- Take the skin and excess fat off the chicken thigh meat and cut into large bite-sized pieces.
- Soak the cellophane glass noodles in boiling water until they're not too soft, and cut up roughly. Cut the green onion into 5 cm long pieces.
- Put the cabbage stems, carrot and the chicken stock granules dissolved in the hot water, cover with a lid and steam-cook over medium heat.
- When it comes to a boil, put the chicken on top, cover with the green cabbage leaves, put the lid back on and continue steam-cooking.
- When the vegetables are softened, add the combined gochujang, doubanjiang and soy sauce and continue steam-cooking.
- When the vegetables are totally softened add the cut noodles and green onions from Step 4, and it's done.
That's chinese red cabbage recipes, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.