Mon, 01 2020
Perfect Sugar Cookies
It's easy to learn how to make chocolate royal icing recipe. chocolate royal icing recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chocolate royal icing recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chocolate royal icing recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter (3 sticks), softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract (can use almond, peppermint or coconut extract instead)
- 5 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for rolling
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Mix in eggs and extract until well combined - but do not over beat the egg.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in batches until well combined.
- Divide dough into quarters, form into discs, and wrap each in plastic wrap. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove one disc from fridge and roll out on floured surface until dough is 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut dough with cookie cutter and bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 6-8 minutes, watching closely. Cookies are done when bottoms are just barely golden brown.
- Let cool completely on wire rack before frosting. Make sure cookie sheets are completely cool to the touch before baking more cookies.
- Frost cookies with Royal Frosting once cookies are completely cool.
That's chocolate royal icing recipe, Special thanks to JHoss for making this delicious recipe.