Sat, 01 2020
Easy lime raspberry cakeCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make easy non alcoholic drinks for summer. easy non alcoholic drinks for summer is one of my favorite menu.
How to make easy non alcoholic drinks for summer easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the easy non alcoholic drinks for summer! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 66 oz unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups lime juice
- 4 cups raspberries
- 1/4 cup stevia
- Pinch stevia x2
- Prepare gelatin separately so that you have 33 oz in each bowl
- Add lime juice to 1 bowl, mix and set aside
- In a sauce pan, boil water.
- Mash raspberries and add the raspberries to the 2nd bowl of gelatin
- Add the water to the raspberry gelatin
- In a mini binder cake pan, place lime gelatin mix. Spread evenly so that the jello covers the bottom (about half way) refrigerate until solid (about 4 hours)
- Add the raspberry jello to on top of the lime and refrigerate for another 6 hours.
- Take the jello out of the hundred cake pan, cut, and ENJOY!
- Who is that special someone in your life? Do you have plans for them? If not... maybe you would like my upcoming “Valentines day treats for 2.” Many valentines to you and your special someone through these treats. They have been tested many times and will cover, breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and drinks. Everything is non alcoholic and healthy! If you would like to purchase some of the ingredients, the list for half of the Ingredients is down below! Enjoy!
- List:. 12 oranges. Red food coloring. Raspberries. Stevia. Chicken breasts (already cooked) (not flavored). White Italian bread or whole wheat bread. Milk. Peppermint extract. (These are just some of the ingredients) (the recipe will be published on February 13th)
That's easy non alcoholic drinks for summer, Special thanks to Bmoorefood???? for making this delicious recipe.