Fri, 01 2020
Easy Pakodas ( Kerala evening snack)Cook time : 10 mins, 4 servings
It's easy to learn how to make evening snacks easy. evening snacks easy is one of my favorite menu.
How to make evening snacks easy easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the evening snacks easy! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/2 cup Besan flour ( gram flour)
- 1/2 cup Idli/dosa batter (optional , adding this helps in making the pakoda nice and crispy)
- 1/2 cup Finely chopped purple onion
- 1 tsp Finely chopped ginger
- Curry leaves -few leaves
- 3-4 Green chilies
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (depending upon spice level)
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida powder
- 3-4 tbsp Chopped Cilantro leaves
- to taste Salt
- Refined sunflower oil / cooking oil for frying
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients with water to form a thick batter. Make sure not to add too much water since this needs to be fried in oil.
- In a frying pan add some refined oil / vegetable oil and wait till oil becomes hot. Take the batter in a teaspoon or fork to get small amounts and fry it in oil. Adjust the heat accordingly and wait till pakora becomes crispy .
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup and hot tea .
That's evening snacks recipes easy, Special thanks to Soumi for making this delicious recipe.