Thu, 01 2020
Mini Baklava Cups
It's easy to learn how to make filo pastry desserts. filo pastry desserts is one of my favorite menu.
How to make filo pastry desserts easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the filo pastry desserts! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/2 cup Walnut coarsely chopped into small pieces
- 1/3 cup pieces Unsalted pistachios coarsely chopped into small
- 1/2 cup Melted butter
- 1 pinch Cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground cardamom
- 5 Phyllo pastry sheets
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/2 cup Honey
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix together the chopped nuts, 4 tbsp of melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cardamom. Keep this mixture aside.
- Generously brush 2 phyllo sheets with butter, place another set of 2 phyllo sheets and brush again with butter. Repeat with 2 more layers. Using a cookie cutter, cut 12 rounds from the layered stack of phyllo sheets. Carefully place each phyllo round into each mould of the muffin tin and press it down to form a cup shape.
- Add a tablespoon of the nut mixture into each cup. Place the muffin tray in the oven and bake until golden and crisp, for about 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes. Carefully remove the cups from the muffin tin and transfer them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- In a saucepan, add the brown sugar, honey, water, and lemon juice and boil until syrupy. Pour this syrup into each cup, letting it absorb, then add more until all the syrup is used up. Leave it aside to cool. Serve immediately and indulge every bite!
That's filo pastry desserts, Special thanks to Little Hearts for making this delicious recipe.