Thu, 01 2020
Garlic Butter SpreadCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make garlic butter spread recipe for french bread. garlic butter spread recipe for french bread is one of my favorite menu.
How to make garlic butter spread recipe for french bread easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the garlic butter spread recipe for french bread! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 French baguette
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 3 large garlic cloves (minced finely)
- 1/4 cup good quality parmesan cheese if you want cheese, but I did not add it
- Allow stick of butter to come to room temperature. Add garlic, oregano, parsley, and basil to bowl with softened butter. With spoon or mixer (electric mixer made for more smooth spread). Until smooth.
- Cut diagonal slices in the baguette without cutting all the way through to make room to add the butter. Slather with butter knife a good portion of butter in between each slice. Slather the remaining over the top outside of the baguette.
- Wrap in alumni foo l and bake at 375° (preheated) for 15-20 minutes. And enjoy with a meal!
That's garlic butter spread recipe for french bread, Special thanks to Mary for making this delicious recipe.