Mon, 01 2020
Grilled Chicken Cutlet SandwichCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make garlic spread recipe for sandwiches. garlic spread recipe for sandwiches is one of my favorite menu.
How to make garlic spread recipe for sandwiches easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the garlic spread recipe for sandwiches! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 Slices Brown Bread
- as needed Butter
- 2 tsp Veg Burger Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Chilli Garlic Spread
- 2 Cheese Cubes (Grated)
- 1 Tomato (Sliced)
- 1 Cucumber (Sliced)
- 1 Onion (Sliced)
- 3-4 Green Chillies (Finely Chopped)
- 2-4 Chicken Cutlets
- In a mixing bowl add Veg Burger Mayonnaise, Chilli Garlic Spread and grated cheese. Mix nicely.
- Take two slices of bread. Apply butter on the outer side of the bread slices. Apply mayo sauce mix on the inner sides of the bread slices.
- Firstly, place a layer of sliced tomatoes. Then a layer of sliced cucumbers. Then a layer of onions. Place some green chillies over the onions.
- Lightly press the chicken cutlets and place them over the vegetables.
- Cover it with bread slices buttered on both sides and grill till golden brown. Serve immediately with any sauce.
- To make the chicken cutlets: Marinate chicken mince with lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, chicken masala, pepper powder, fennel powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder and salt. Add the marinated chicken mince in a cooking pan and cover and cook till all the water is evaporated.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Fry onions, green chillies, ginger and curry leaves and saute till the onions are translucent. Add the cooked mince and saute for few minutes. Cool it. To it add lemon juice, coriander leaves and boiled and mashed potatoes and mix nicely.
- Form into cutlet shapes. Dip in beaten egg. Coat with breadcrumbs and shallow fry on both sides till golden brown.
That's garlic spread recipe for sandwiches, Special thanks to Rosalyn_Kitchen for making this delicious recipe.