Thu, 01 2020
Beer & Italian Sausage Chili (Green's Meat Soup)
It's easy to learn how to make italian chili recipe. italian chili recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make italian chili recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the italian chili recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb ground italian sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 can red beans
- 1 onion (diced)
- 4 clove garlic (minced)
- 6 serrano peppers (diced)
- 3 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 bottles beer (a moderate ale works best)
- Open 1 bottle of beer and pour in a frosty pint glass for drinking while making chili
- In a dutch oven, brown ground beef with salt and pepper to taste, add 1 teaspoon of cumin and 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- Remove ground beef and add Italian sausage, cook until browned
- Add diced onion, minced garlic, and diced serrano peppers to the hot fat left in the dutch oven, cook until soft and tender
- Return ground beef and italian sausage to dutch oven
- Add crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, and remaining bottle of beer stirring to combine
- Add remaining chili powder and cumin
- Simmer on low for at least 1 hour (I usually do 2 to 3 hours)
- If you like soupier chili add a second beer or 12 ounces of water
That's italian chili recipe, Special thanks to AndoGreenBay for making this delicious recipe.