Fri, 01 2020
Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza
It's easy to learn how to make italian pizza recipe. italian pizza recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make italian pizza recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the italian pizza recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2-1/2 c almond meal/flour
- 2 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c ground golden flaxseeds
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c EVOO
- 1/2 c water
- 8 oz Italian sausage, loose or removed from casing
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 small green or yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 c pizza sauce (3 net carbs per serving)
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine almond meal/flour, 1 c cheese, flaxseeds, onion powder and sea salt.
- In small bowl, whisk eggs. Add 1/4 c oil and water. Pour into flour mixture and combine well.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place dough on paper and flatten to form crust. Bake 20 min.
- In large skillet, heat 1 T oil. Cook sausage until no longer pink. Add onion, garlic and peppers until softened. Remove from heat.
- Remove crust from oven and spread sauce. Top with sausage mixture, 1 c cheese, 3 T oil, pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Bake 10 min or until cheese melts.
That's italian pizza recipe, Special thanks to Sue for making this delicious recipe.