Tue, 01 2020
Ray's' Mojito Shrimp Cups
It's easy to learn how to make mojito cupcake recipe. mojito cupcake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make mojito cupcake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the mojito cupcake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/2 lb cleaned & deveined shrimp
- 1/2 envelope mojito lime seasoning
- 1 Caesar salad
- 1 parmesan cheese
- 1 salsa
- 1 avocado
- 1 pinch Red pepper flakes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 Garlic salt
- 1 parsley flakes
- 1/2 loaf White bread dough
- preheat oven to 350
- Start by lightly flouring & rolling out 12 small circles of dough n sprinkling with garlic & parsley flakes as much as you desire. roll with rolling pin to incorporate.add to a cupcake tin each circle and press down make a cup bake as directed.
- While cups bake. clean & devein your shrimp, slightly butterfly them which means just slightly cut along backs. add 1/2 packet of mojito seasoning mix with 4 table spoon olive oil and 4 tablespoons, pinch of pepper flakes water add shrimp and let marinade at least 20minutes
- cook shrimp on hot skillet about 2-3 minutes per side. let cool
- Once cups are cooled add ceasar salad & top with cheese, now add shrimp to sides add diced avocados and salsa! Enjoy
That's mojito cupcake recipe, Special thanks to summerplace for making this delicious recipe.