Sat, 01 2020
Red and White Cabbage and Kale Soup
It's easy to learn how to make red cabbage soup recipe. red cabbage soup recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make red cabbage soup recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the red cabbage soup recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin Seed
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 2 Cups Tamatoes Diced
- 2 Tablespoons Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Chilli Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Tamarind Paste
- 2.5 Quarts Water Vegetable Broth or
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- 1 Pound Red Cabbage Shredded
- 1 Pound Cabbage Green
- 2 Cups Kale Chopped Frozen or Fresh
- Heat 5 Qts. Pot. Add oil, cumin seeds, Garlic and Onion. Cook untiol onions are golden color. Do not brown or burn. Add Tamatoes and cook 5 minutes. Add remaining items from Group 1. Bring to Boil.
- Add items from Group. Bring to Boil and let it simmer 20 minutes.
- Using a Electric Emersion blender, blend every thing and cook 5 more minutes. Your soup is ready.
That's red cabbage soup recipe, Special thanks to Habadhaba Baba for making this delicious recipe.