Tue, 01 2020
Vegetable Dip/Sandwich SpreadCook time : -, 1 Serving
It's easy to learn how to make sandwich spread with cream cheese. sandwich spread with cream cheese is one of my favorite menu.
How to make sandwich spread with cream cheese easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the sandwich spread with cream cheese! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 8 oz Cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1/2 tsp Dill weed
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup Grated carrots
- 1/4 cup Green pepper diced
- 1/4 cup Green onion diced
- In a medium size bowl mix together cream cheese, mayo, dill weed, lemon juice and garlic mix until it's well blended.
- Fold in all the vegetables until it's totally combined. Refrigerate one hour.
- Serve with your favorite bread or crackers as a dip or use as a sandwich spread with your favorite meat.
That's sandwich spread recipes with cream cheese, Special thanks to justspoiled9801 for making this delicious recipe.