Sat, 01 2020
Big Daddy's Slow Cooker Turkey Breast and Stuffing
It's easy to learn how to make stuffing recipe for turkey. stuffing recipe for turkey is one of my favorite menu.
How to make stuffing recipe for turkey easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the stuffing recipe for turkey! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 pound rolled sausage or Italian sausage
- 2 lb boneless, skinless turkey/chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12-16 oz) bag of stuffing cubes
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- Heat up sausage as directed on package. As it is browning, break it up with a fork. Once browned, put it to the side.
- Spray the slow cooker or put in a liner. You will thank me later.
- On bottom of the slow cooker, lay turkey/chicken breasts (may overlap some). Pour 1/2 cup of chicken broth over turkey/chicken breasts. Add pepper over chicken /turkey.
- In large bowl mix stuffing cubes with dried cranberries, sausage, onion & garlic powder, poultry seasoning, and ground sage.
- Pour stuffing mixture over turkey and broth. Pat tightly. Pour 1/2 cup of chicken broth over stuffing, cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- At the halfway point, add the rest of the chicken broth to the pot.
That's stuffing recipe for turkey, Special thanks to J.A.B. for making this delicious recipe.