Tue, 01 2020
Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff
It's easy to learn how to make turkey salad recipe. turkey salad recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make turkey salad recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the turkey salad recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 cups loosely shredded or chopped roast turkey
- 1/4-1/3 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup diced fresh apple
- 1/4-1/3 cup dried cranberries (raisins, dried cherries, and chopped dried apricots would also work great)
- 3 Tablespoons to 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (whatever you like and have on hand words) or use 1 to 2 teaspoons dried
- 1/4-1/3 cup chopped pickled peppers (if you only have regular cucumber pickles, that's fine, too)
- 3/4-1 cup mayonnaise depending on creamy you like it
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon pickle juice (from whichever pickles you ended up using)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste (you probably won't need much between the seasoning on your turkey and the salt in the mayo, mustard, pickles)
- Throw everything into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Enjoy! :)
That's turkey salad recipe, Special thanks to Shinae for making this delicious recipe.