Sun, 01 2020
Mike's Open Faced Turkey Sandwiches 4 2 N 10
It's easy to learn how to make turkey sandwich . turkey sandwich is one of my favorite menu.
How to make turkey sandwich easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the turkey sandwich ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- ● FOR THE STUFFING [to be microwaved]
- 1 Can (14 oz) Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp Dehydrated Onions
- 1 Box Kraft Stove Top Turkey Stuffing
- 1/4 Cup Butter [cubed]
- 1 tbsp Dried Parsley
- ● FOR THE MASHED POTATOES [to be microwaved]
- 1 Pan Bob Evans Microwavable Mashed Potatoes
- ● For The Meat
- 1 Pound Fresh Deli Turkey Meat
- ● FOR THE CORN [to be microwaved]
- 1 Can (14 oz) Can DEL MONTE Corn [fully drained]
- 1 Dash Dried Parsley
- 2 tbs Salted Butter
- ● FOR THE GRAVY [to be microwaved]
- 1 (8 oz) Jar Heinz Roasted Turkey Gravy
- ● FOR THE BREAD [toasted]
- 4 Slices Thick Artisanal Bread Or Texas Toast]
- ● FOR THE OPTIONS & GARNISH [optional]
- as needed Chilled Canned Cranberry Sauce
- as needed Fresh Parsley [garnish]
- Here's all you'll need. You'll only need one cube of butter total.
- Plus, the corn as a side, if opted.
- Authors Note: Stove Top calls for 1 1/2 cups water and 1/4 cup butter. However, I like to jazz mine up a bit by using chicken broth instead of water. It adds so much more flavor. I also add two additional tablespoons dehydrated onions and 1 tablespoon dried parsley for color.
- Also, know that a great microwavable brand of mashed potatoes is Bob Evans. You can find it in any major supermarket chain.
- 10 MINUTES FAST! HERE GOES! Small chop your butter and mix broth, butter, dehydrated onions and dried parsley together with your stuffing. Microwave stuffing covered for 5 minutes. In the meantime, toast your thick slices of artisanal bread. Pull your turkey slices out of the fridge. Add 2 tablespoons butter to your corn in a microwavable bowl. Dash with dried parsley and mix. Open your jar of turkey gravy and place in a small microwavable bowl. Vent your microwavable mash
- TO CONSTRUCT SANDWICHES If opting for cranberry sauce - smear toast with it. If not, place moist stuffing on toast. Lightly spoon drizzle gravy over the top of stuffing. Add turkey slices on top of stuffing. Scoop on mashed potatoes. Generously spoon drizzle tops with gravy. Sprinkle tops with black pepper. Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve hot buttered corn to the side.
- Bam! Serve hot! Enjoy!
That's turkey sandwich recipes, Special thanks to MMOBRIEN for making this delicious recipe.