Mon, 01 2020
My Grandmother's Southern Banana Bread
It's easy to learn how to make best ever banana bread . best ever banana bread is one of my favorite menu.
How to make best ever banana bread easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the best ever banana bread ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 cup Self Rising Flour
- 1 stick Butter (Not Margarine!!) Softened to room tempature
- 1/2 cup Dark Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs, Room Tempature
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream (or You can use vanilla or plain yogurt)
- 4 large Bananas, Very Ripe
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat Oven to 325°F.
- Butter 2 loaf pans very well.
- Cream Butter
- Add granulated sugar & beat well.
- Add brown sugar & mix well.
- Add both eggs & combine until sugars are no longer grainy. Mix maybe 3-4 minutes.
- Add Sour Cream & mix well.
- Add baking soda to flour & sift the flour mixture together.
- Add flour gradually to the butter mixture.
- Mash bananas with a fork, add to your batter. Mix bananas into batter with mixer on low until just combined.
- Add Vanilla Extract, nuts, & chocolate chips. Mix on low speed until just combined.
- Bake at 325F, for 60-75 minutes. It is done when You put a toothpick into center of bread & it comes out clean, or just a few crumbs on it.
- I hope You enjoy my Grandmother's Recipe.
That's best ever banana bread recipes, Special thanks to jetersgirl02 for making this delicious recipe.