Sun, 01 2020
old school butter pound cake
It's easy to learn how to make butter pound cake recipe. butter pound cake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make butter pound cake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the butter pound cake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 sticks unsalted butter room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 3 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs
- Beat butter and cream cheese with a mixer on medium speed until mixture comes together. Add sugar,salt and extract beat until light and fluffy.
- Reduce speed to Lowest. Add eggs one at a time alternating with flours one half cup at a time until all eggs and flour are used.
- Transfer to a buttered oil and flour 10 cup shaped pan such as a bundt pan. Place in cold oven heat oven to 325 degrees bake until a inserted tester comes out clean, about one and a half hours.
- To remove cake from pan let cool on wire rack.
That's butter pound cake recipe, Special thanks to Brenda Perdue for making this delicious recipe.