Sat, 01 2020
Vickys Pumpkin Chocolate Marble Loaf GF DF EF SF NF
It's easy to learn how to make chocolate log recipe tesco. chocolate log recipe tesco is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chocolate log recipe tesco easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chocolate log recipe tesco! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 225 grams gluten-free / plain flour
- 1/8 tsp xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground allspice
- 220 grams pumpkin puree - Tesco sells Libbys brand in the world
- or make your own by boiling chopped pumpkin /squash then mashing
- 220 ml full fat coconut milk
- 4 tbsp (heaping) dark brown sugar
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 45 grams chocolate chips - Moo-Free and Enjoy Life are both free
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp full fat coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375°F and lightly grease a loaf tin
- Mix together the flour, xanthan gum if using, baking soda & powder and the spices
- Stir in the pumpkin puree, milk, sugar, syrup and vanilla and beat until smooth. Taste and see if you want to add more sugar. If you're planning on frosting the cake you won't need extra sugar
- Spoon half of the batter into the greased loaf tin
- To what's left in the bowl, stir in the cocoa, chocolate chips and milk
- Spread on top of the mixture in the tin then swirl the 2 layers together with a knife to create the marbled effect
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out dry
- Let cool completely in the tin before turning out to slice
That's chocolate log recipe tesco, Special thanks to [email protected] Free-From Cookbook for making this delicious recipe.