Sun, 01 2020
Apple Cheesecakes for Christmas
It's easy to learn how to make christmas cheesecake . christmas cheesecake is one of my favorite menu.
How to make christmas cheesecake easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the christmas cheesecake ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 60 grams Apple (with skin)
- Cheesecake Batter:
- 100 grams Cream cheese
- 15 grams Butter
- 1 Egg
- 30 grams Sugar
- 30 grams Pancake mix
- 1 tsp Lemon juice (fresh or bottled)
- Place the cream cheese and butter into a heat-resistant dish. Microwave at 600 W for 40 seconds until softened.
- Use a whisk to mix them together to form a cream.
- Add the remaining cheesecake ingredients to Step 2 and stir well. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wash the apple well and remove the core. Dice into 7 mm cubes and mix into the batter from Step 3.
- Use a spoon to scoop the batter from Step 4 into miniature cake molds (or tiny cupcake cups, etc.).
- Place the cheescake into the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Depending on the size of the baking tray, you can either bake them all at once or make 2 batches. Both will bake for about 15 minutes.
- Once baked, let them cool completely and then remove them from the mold.
- This recipe is made in a frying pan. (Half the amount of batter) "Christmas Apple Cheesecake in a Frying Pan",. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146465-apple-cheesecake-in-a-frying-pan
- This is a variation made in the rice cooker. "Christmas Apple Cheesecake in a Rice Cooker",. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149935-apple-cheesecake-in-a-rice-cooker-perfect-for-christmas
- This is another petit cheesecake recipe. "A Non-Chocolate Valentine Petit Cheesecakes",. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149580-cheesecake-bites
That's christmas cheesecake recipes, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.