Wed, 01 2020
Indian curry coconut soup
It's easy to learn how to make coconut chicken curry indian recipe. coconut chicken curry indian recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make coconut chicken curry indian recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the coconut chicken curry indian recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 24 oz chicken broth
- 6 oz coconut milk
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 2 onions, grated
- 1 apple, grated
- 3 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tbsp Ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 can Rotel
- lemon juice
- ground black pepper
- Sauté onion, garlic and ginger.
- Once slightly brown add veggies, apple and curry powder. Let simmer a few minutes then add broth. Bring to a boil.
- Whisk together tomato puree and coconut milk, add to pot. If it's too thick add more chicken broth.
- Simmer for at least 30 minutes. On a low heat the soup can sit for up to 4 hours.
- Before serving add a pinch of salt and pepper. Garnish with cilantro.
That's coconut chicken curry indian recipe, Special thanks to Jessica for making this delicious recipe.