Thu, 01 2020
Brenda's Cornbread Dressing
It's easy to learn how to make cornbread stuffing recipe. cornbread stuffing recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cornbread stuffing recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cornbread stuffing recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 6 boxes Jiffy cornbread
- 2 cups milk
- .5 ounces sage
- 1 whole celery bunch
- 1 whole green onion bunch
- 3 (48 ounce) Swanson chicken broths
- 18 eggs
- Combine cornbread, 6 eggs, and milk in turkey roaster size pan. Bake at 350 degrees until done.
- In a big pot combine broth, green onions, celery, sage, salt and pepper (to taste). Boil until tender.
- Boil 12 eggs, peel, and set aside.
- Let cornbread cool, break up, and stir in broth mixture. Slice eggs and add them. Stir thoroughly, and salt and pepper to taste. Return to oven and cook until firm.
- Serve with jellied cranberry sauce.
- Feeds approx. 30-50 people.
That's cornbread stuffing recipe, Special thanks to Ashley Windham Wilbur for making this delicious recipe.