Sun, 01 2020
It's easy to learn how to make curry turkey salad recipe. curry turkey salad recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make curry turkey salad recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the curry turkey salad recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 1/2 Pounds Ground Turkey
- 1 Carrot , Medium Sized
- 1/2 Onion , large - sized
- 3 Pods Garlic , large - sized
- 2 inchs Ginger , piece
- 4 Red chilli , dried
- 1 Sprig Curry Leaves
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Oats Instant
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a loaf pan (9"* 5")
- Grind the garlic, ginger, dried red chilies, curry leaves and salt to a paste.
- Grate the carrot(as in case of salad). Finely chop the onion and green bell pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl add egg and whisk lightly. Add the ground turkey, ground paste (step 2), chopped veggies and onion(step 3), bread crumbs, instant oats and pepper powder. Mix well until all of the ingredients are mixed evenly.
- Empty the contents of the bowl into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Use the back of table spoon to smooth out the mixture in the baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 mins (until the top is slightly brown)
- Serving suggestion: Serve warm with mashed potato or mac & cheese.
That's curry turkey salad recipe, Special thanks to Teena Mathew for making this delicious recipe.