Fri, 01 2020
Umeboshi and Shiso Chicken Cutlet - Appetizers to Serve with DrinksCook time : -, 2 servings
It's easy to learn how to make drink appetizers . drink appetizers is one of my favorite menu.
How to make drink appetizers easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the drink appetizers ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 fillet Chicken breast
- 6 Shiso leaves
- 1 Umeboshi (paste or as is)
- 1 Salt and pepper
- 5 tbsp Tempura batter
- 1 Panko
- 1 Ponzu, mayonnaise, or other condiments
- Remove the skin from the chicken, butterfly it, then thinly slice it diagonally. Season with salt and pepper. If the meat is thick, cover with plastic wrap and pound it out.
- Cut the shiso leaf in half lengthwise. Spread a thin layer of umeboshi on top of the chicken, top with the shiso, then wrap.
- Prepare the tempura batter on the thick side, then quickly dredge the chicken from Step 2, coat in the panko, then deep fry in 180°C oil.
- Serve on plate with cabbage. It has a sufficient amount of seasoning, but serve it with other condiments, such as ponzu sauce, to taste.
That's drink appetizers recipes, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.