Sat, 01 2020
Teh Talua (Indonesian Eggnog)
It's easy to learn how to make drinking eggnog. drinking eggnog is one of my favorite menu.
How to make drinking eggnog easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the drinking eggnog! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 chicken egg yolks, preferably free range chickens
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 4 tea bags of roasted/black tea of your choice
- 500 ml water
- 1 wedge of lemon or lime
- Boil water. Add the tea sachets and let steep for 10 minutes. Remove the tea bags. Boil again for a minute or so.
- Beat yolks with sugar until frothy. Pour hot tea into the yolks and sugar, stir well until foamy.
- Squeeze the lemon/lime into the drink. Enjoy!
That's drinking eggnog, Special thanks to Angela Mertoyono for making this delicious recipe.