Tue, 01 2020
Cheese Bruschetta Italian finger food party appetizerCook time : 5minutes, 6 servings
It's easy to learn how to make food and drink appetizer . food and drink appetizer is one of my favorite menu.
How to make food and drink appetizer easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the food and drink appetizer ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 packet Bruschetta or hard crust bread
- 1 Capsicum (small)
- 1/2 piece Carrot shredded
- As needed Cheese regular
- As needed Cheese mozzarella for topping
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 spoon Refined flour
- to taste Salt
- 1 pinch Black pepper crushed
- As needed Chilli flakes
- 2 tsp Organo or mixed herbs
- 2 tsp Melted butter
- As needed Olive oil
- Garlic optional
- As needed Mint leaves or basil leaves
- First wash, peel and cut the veggie in different shapes as shown in the pic (beca'se cooking time of different veggies is n't same)
- Take a frying pan.. Put some butter,put the veggies one by one (onions first, tomatoes in the last)and toss them..add spices along with salt (salt should be light) and mix..don't cook much as to maintain the crunch of veggies..add refined flour in the mixture..add regular cheese
- Take yo'r bruschettas and spread little melted butter (if u r making with garlic then mix 2-3 cloves of crushed garlic in the melted butter) then spread
- Spread veggies mixture on bruschettas and shredd mozerella cheese on top and microwave 30-30 seconds or(roast on non stick tawa for 2 minutes till mozzarella cheese is melted) 2 times and take it out
- Yo'r Italian bruschetta r ready..garnish with a drop of tomato ketchup and a (mint,coriander or basil) leaf as u have available
- Serve immediately
- Instruction ; if u r taking hard bread then cut it in to slices and roast on medium to slow flame till get crunchy
That's food and drink appetizer recipes, Special thanks to Anita aggrawal for making this delicious recipe.