Thu, 01 2020
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
It's easy to learn how to make healthy leftover turkey . healthy leftover turkey is one of my favorite menu.
How to make healthy leftover turkey easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the healthy leftover turkey ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or plain oatmeal, pulsed in blender or food processor until less coarse
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1/2 cup ketchup or BBQ sauce, divided in half
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Chop the onion and bell pepper finely, or use a food processor and pulse until minced
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg
- Add remaining ingredients except for 1/4 cup of the ketchup or BBQ sauce, which will be reserved for topping. Mix well (easiest to use hands)
- Form into 12 equal sized balls and put in a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then top each with remaining sauce and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until done (split one open to check it is cooked thoroughly)
- EAT! For a spicy kick, try adding a fresh chopped habenero or a dash of cayenne pepper to the mix before baking. I topped mine with a homemade mango habenero BBQ sauce.
That's healthy leftover turkey recipes, Special thanks to racheal9 for making this delicious recipe.