Sun, 01 2020
Make Ahead Mason Jar Salads
It's easy to learn how to make mason jar cookie . mason jar cookie is one of my favorite menu.
How to make mason jar cookie easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the mason jar cookie ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 6 large mason jars
- 2 head lettuce
- 2 head green leaf lettuce
- 2 English cucumbers
- 1 packages cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 cup grilled chicken (optional)
- 1 packages baby carrots
- 1 your choice of salad dressing
- 1 bunch fresh spinach
- Wash out jars and add 1/4 cup dressing to the bottom
- Add all you crunchy veggies first. Carrots, onions etc..
- Add all the rest of you ingredients using lettuce last. Pack it tightly.
- Top with your choice of meat, chicken or turkey.
- Seal jar tightly. Do not turn upside-down until your ready to serve.
- When your ready to serve, turn jar upside-down and shake so dressing mixes throughout jar. These will keep for a week in the refrigerator. Each jar is 2 servings.
That's mason jar cookie recipes, Special thanks to Char for making this delicious recipe.